Universal School Of Thought

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2014 6:54 am  #1

Law and International Law

Coming Soon !

10/02/2014 7:24 pm  #2

Re: Law and International Law

I am Derrick " I'ma Change" Bush and I will help you learn law, as I am not a teacher but a researcher that presents information. I would like to suggest that everyone download or buy a black's law dictionary. This course is one that looks at legalese ( language/jargon of law) that, then attempts to interpret the meanings of said definitions. After the definitions portion of this course we will get into statues of law and court cases to learn the applications of these statues.

Last edited by I'ma_Neva_Change (10/08/2014 12:53 am)

10/07/2014 1:20 am  #3

These are the definitions for citizen according to Black's Law Dictionary second edition.
In general. A member of a free city or jural society, (civ-itas.) possessing all the rights and privileges which can be enjoyed by any person under its constitution and government, and subject to the corresponding duties.
the term applied when a person is arrested by a citizen who is not part of the law enforcement people.
persons. One who, under the constitution and laws of the United States, has a right to vote for representatives in congress, and other public officers, and who is qualified to fill offices in the gift of the people. In a more extended sense, under the word citizen, are included all white persons born in the United States, and naturalized persons born out of the same, who have not lost their right as such. This includes men, women, and children. 2. Citizens are either native born or naturalized. Native citizens may fill any office; naturalized citizens may be elected or appointed to any office under the constitution of the United States, except the office of president and vice-president. The constitution provides, that ” the citizens of each state shall be entitled to all the privileges and immunities of citizens in the several states.” Art. 4, s. 2. 3. All natives are not citizens of the United States; the descendants of the aborigines, and those of African origin, are not entitled to the rights of citizens. Anterior to the adoption of the constitution of the United States, each state had the right to make citizens of such persons as it pleased. That constitution does not authorize any but white persons to become citizens of the United States; and it must therefore be presumed that no one is a citizen who is not white.  4. A citizen of the United States, residing in any state of the Union, is a citizen of that state

10/07/2014 3:03 pm  #4

Indeed ! Great knowledge to share among us ! I will be adding on tothis with you soon....

10/10/2014 12:32 am  #5

What is a Jural Society ?

10/10/2014 6:35 am  #6

USOT wrote:

What is a Jural Society ?

"jural society" is used as the synonym of "state" or "organized political community."

Ref: http://thelawdictionary.org/jural/ 

Love & Illuminating Light~
LadyBey~
"In every book there are 99 lies and 1 truth, it is your duty to find the 1 truth"
Mary Elizabeth Lockett A.K.A. Nana~~ 

10/14/2014 10:47 pm  #7

I know I
Currency
Coined money and such bank-notes or other paper money as are authorized by law and do in fact circulate from hand to hand as the medium of exchange. Griswold v. Hepburn, 2 Duv. (Ky.) 33; Leonard v. State, 115 Ala. SO, 22 South. 504; Insurance Co. v. Keirou, 27 111. 505; Insurance Co. v. Ivupfer, 2S 111. 332, 81 Am. Dec. 284; Lackey v. Miller, 01 N. O. 20.
The money which passes, at a fixed value, from hand to hand; money which is authorized by law. 2. By art. 1, s. 8, the Constitution of the United States authorizes congress “to coin money, and to regulate the value thereof.” Changes in the currency ought not to be made but for the most urgent reason, as they unsettle commerce, both at home and abroad. Suppose Peter contracts to pay Paul one thousand dollars in six months the dollar of a certain fineness of silver, weighing one hundred and twelve and a half grains and afterwards, before the money becomes due, the value of the dollar is changed, and it weighs now but fifty-six and a quarter grains; will one thousand of the new dollars pay the old debt? Different opinion may be entertained, but it seems that such payment would be complete; because, 1. The creditor is bound to receive the public currency; and, 2. He is bound to receive it at its legal value.am a day late but here is today's legal definition for currency.

10/15/2014 2:40 am  #8

Straw man- 1. Draft or outline copy ready for suggestions and comments. 2. Third party used as a cover in illegal or shady deals. 3. Nominee director. 4. A weak of flawed person with no standing. Also called man of straw. See judgment proof.

10/15/2014 4:45 am  #9

Great information !!!

10/15/2014 12:11 pm  #10

Person
A man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the rights to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes. 1 Bouv. Inst. no. 137.     A human being considered as capable of having rights and of being charged with duties; while a “thing” is the object over which rights may be exercised.
Any individual, branch, corporation, group, agency, or virtually any organization or entity which has legal rights and duties that are distinguishable from those of other persons.
Under law, it is an entity that is recognized as an individual that has rights in its existence, capable of suing and being sued, to enter into contracts, to appear in court as well as other powers that are generally available to any recognized entity under law. At times a “person” may also refer to a corporation

Board footera