Universal School Of Thought

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2014 6:23 pm  #1

Suggested Codes

No nudity

9/24/2014 11:54 pm  #2

Re: Suggested Codes

All post in the U.S.O.T. feed should be postive and uplifting...

Love & Illuminating Light~
LadyBey~
"In every book there are 99 lies and 1 truth, it is your duty to find the 1 truth"
Mary Elizabeth Lockett A.K.A. Nana~~ 

9/24/2014 11:55 pm  #3

When there are differences of opinion amongst the U.S.O.T. Family it should be handled in a respectful manner and NOT on a NEWSFEED...

LadyBey~
"In every book there are 99 lies and 1 truth, it is your duty to find the 1 truth"

9/25/2014 3:05 am  #4

Disrespect will be handled by two or more Universal Council Members present, if for no more than record keeping of content. Verbal warnings shall be recorded. Disciplinary actions are not restricted to the votary process yetmay include immediate action. 

9/25/2014 3:12 am  #5

LadyBey wrote:

All post in the U.S.O.T. feed should be postive and uplifting...

This one probably is a grey area, I would like to see more details on this and a little tweaking to the proposal, its a great idea but "everything posted" probably cannot be positive and uplifting.

9/28/2014 8:52 am  #6

no nudity, and show respect for one another

9/29/2014 12:31 am  #7

Peace..
When I stated "positive and uplifting", I meant that it should not be something that promotes negativity. I know that some messages may be somber, but in the end ultimately anything posted should be moving us forward as a movement...
Thank you 
Peace

LadyBey~

10/12/2014 3:19 pm  #8

If any member needs correction on something they said or did they should be notified in a personal chat and not chastised in public if u will

10/12/2014 3:23 pm  #9

Every member will be given the chance to explain themselves, after deliberation the decision to edit, remove or keep the post is made the council member should then respond in respectable mature manner.

10/12/2014 7:00 pm  #10

THank you all that have added on, we need more codes

Board footera