Universal School Of Thought

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/08/2014 9:54 pm  #1

USOT TV Talk Show

First show is scheduled for January 6th 2015....Any replies

12/08/2014 11:24 pm  #2

Re: USOT TV Talk Show

Awesome! Congrats!!!!

Love & Illuminating Light~
LadyBey~
"In every book there are 99 lies and 1 truth, it is your duty to find the 1 truth"
Mary Elizabeth Lockett A.K.A. Nana~~ 

12/22/2014 3:22 am  #3

Select the Chamber that you will be discussing in the first TV Episode. Please remember that its must not exceed 10 minutes.

12/22/2014 4:28 am  #4

Please remember video footage due date is December 30th 11:59pm

12/22/2014 4:43 am  #5

LadyBey wrote:

Awesome! Congrats!!!!

We thank you for the recognition and salutations !

12/23/2014 6:21 am  #6

I would like to do the fourm introduction for the tv show. The details of accessing the forum and what is provided in this chamber of our movement

12/23/2014 10:58 am  #7

Peace. I'd like to do the Facebook page AND/OR the Facebook group introduction for the show. Speaking on the various topics  discussed as well as extending an invitation to join our movement on FB.

Pa-Natar-Apu-Pa-Maa't (How sweet is the truth)

12/23/2014 11:11 am  #8

Also, for my second 5 minute submission, I'd like to introduce a segment called "Maa'k-Heru" or to be simple "True of Voice". Dealing with word etymology and denotative definitions of words in order to gain a thorough understanding of the language in which we speak. For instance, I'll introduce a word commonly used or misused, give it's connotation, then give the word's etymology and then the word's denotative meaning and how it correlates to its ancient usage and present usage be it positive or negative.

Pa-Natar-Apu-Pa-Maa't (How sweet is the truth)

12/24/2014 1:39 am  #9

Kamose MenkheperRa wrote:

Also, for my second 5 minute submission, I'd like to introduce a segment called "Maa'k-Heru" or to be simple "True of Voice". Dealing with word etymology and denotative definitions of words in order to gain a thorough understanding of the language in which we speak. For instance, I'll introduce a word commonly used or misused, give it's connotation, then give the word's etymology and then the word's denotative meaning and how it correlates to its ancient usage and present usage be it positive or negative.

This is definitely peace.....yet our individual topics will be delivered on the second episode. The first episode is strictly "personal introductions" and "introduction of usot chambers".

12/24/2014 1:47 am  #10

I would like to speak on Magazine, Twitter and Instagram. 

Board footera