Universal School Of Thought

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2015 8:49 pm  #11

Re: Projected Date

Please read this and let's address this, the hotel is waiting on our reply

Squarebiz_777 wrote:

Our current order of businessI need a breakdown of the schedule and budget.
[list=1]
[*]What is our budget for this event?
[*]Are we providing breakfast lunch and diner for our guest?
[*]How my people in each room?
[*]How my many rooms do we need for the workshops?
[*]Who will be doing the setting up the hotel staff ( Which I vote for!!) or will we do the set up?
[*]You have to work within the hotel guidelines as far as check in times and check out times.
[*]How will we pay for the rooms do we pay upfront or do the guest pay as they arrive?
[*]What's the menu for the guess? Is pork allowed?
[*]Who providing security for the event? 
[/list]

We just getting started
Glad you're here,
Peace

2/05/2015 10:32 pm  #12

As long as the guest rooms are around $85 per night. It will be included. The only way the price will change is with more information is available.

2/06/2015 2:38 am  #13

Derrick I dont understand what your statement is regarding

We just getting started
Glad you're here,
Peace

2/06/2015 10:12 am  #14

I'ma_Neva_Change wrote:

As long as the guest rooms are around $85 per night. It will be included. The only way the price will change is with more information is available.

Was in reference to Jamilla's question regarding the package price. At 12:03. Kevin

2/06/2015 4:15 pm  #15

Ok gotcha......thanks Derrick

We just getting started
Glad you're here,
Peace

2/06/2015 4:33 pm  #16

[list=1]
[*]What is our budget for this event? We have yet to determine nor establish a budget for the Convention spendages .
[*] Are we providing breakfast lunch and diner for our guest? We might use the hotel Catering service for the Saturday night dinner ONLY.
[*]How my people in each room? That would vary from individual to family.
[*]How my many rooms do we need for the workshops? 2 rooms OR 1 room that we can divide into 2 sections.
[*]Who will be doing the setting up the hotel staff ( Which I vote for!!) or will we do the set up? We will do our own setup and breakdown. 
[*]You have to work within the hotel guidelines as far as check in times and check out times. Adjustments to our events and venues have been adjusted.
[*]How will we pay for the rooms do we pay upfront or do the guest pay as they arrive? The guests have an option to pay in advance or take a chance and pay when they arrive. We prefer members preregister so that we have an accurate head-count, yet it is unwise to make it a requirement.
[*]What's the menu for the guess? Is pork allowed? Pork is permitted yet we not serving it. There are plenty of places in Richmond that would gladly serve individuals swine, not the U.S.O.T.
[*]Who providing security for the event?  We will police ourselves, we will develop a A.O.D Team (Afrikans On Defense)
[/list]
Any additions or changes are welcomed......We need to address these things if we are serious about having the Convention.....

We just getting started
Glad you're here,
Peace

2/08/2015 8:36 pm  #17

Thank yall !

We just getting started
Glad you're here,
Peace

2/09/2015 1:17 am  #18

What are our convention meeting prices for the hotel room (being that we are booking 50 rooms we need to know the group rate)...
We need an estimate of pricing 50 Rooms plus catering and we need pricing on 50 rooms without catering service?
How much is the group rate for 50 rooms with two conference rooms and how much is the group rate with one conference room?
What is the deadline for final payment for our room reserved for the night of July 24th til the morning of July 26?
How much is two conference rooms for an entire day and a partial day until check out time?
How much is one conference room with a divider in the conference room?
What are the prices of plates, what's on the menu to choose between?
What is the maximum room occupancy per room?
What happens if we overbook by 5 rooms? 10 rooms? etc?
What is the refund policy for pre-registered guests that booked within our group rate?

Last edited by Squarebiz_777 (2/09/2015 1:22 am)

We just getting started
Glad you're here,
Peace

2/09/2015 1:25 am  #19

Looks good. I can not think of any more inquiries. Thank you all for your digilent work

2/10/2015 12:08 am  #20

Squarebiz_777 wrote:

What are our convention meeting prices for the hotel room (being that we are booking 50 rooms we need to know the group rate)...
We need an estimate of pricing 50 Rooms plus catering and we need pricing on 50 rooms without catering service?
How much is the group rate for 50 rooms with two conference rooms and how much is the group rate with one conference room?
What is the deadline for final payment for our room reserved for the night of July 24th til the morning of July 26?
How much is two conference rooms for an entire day and a partial day until check out time?
How much is one conference room with a divider in the conference room?
What are the prices of plates, what's on the menu to choose between?
What is the maximum room occupancy per room?
What happens if we overbook by 5 rooms? 10 rooms? etc?
What is the refund policy for pre-registered guests that booked within our group rate?

Looks good... *seen*

Love & Illuminating Light~
LadyBey~
"In every book there are 99 lies and 1 truth, it is your duty to find the 1 truth"
Mary Elizabeth Lockett A.K.A. Nana~~ 

Board footera