Universal School Of Thought

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2014 2:21 pm  #1

Our-Story

Class to begin on September 11, 2014 at 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time. This class will focus on our chronology as far back as we collectively may travel in investigation. The miseducation ends with the proper education always correcting errors. Join us, your knowledge is wanted here, its needed here.

9/11/2014 6:51 pm  #2

Re: Our-Story

Peace ! Welcome to Ourstory versus History (His-Story). Ourstory is often told in particles or segments, yet missing links throughout our people's chronological existence. While his story (eurocentric events in their time-line) has a birth record. Also, the ingredients of their history is riddled with lies, perversions and white-washings. They conceal their origins and deny the PreAdamic period in public teaching institutions as part of the educational cirriculum. So, it would be unwise for our people to depend on the eurocentric his-torians to tell us the truth about us. Why would they give us anything that would empower us to be esteeemed, proud of our own selves and informed about our story which is waaaay older than that of the Caucasian race? 

The format of this class is as follows : 

1. We are beginning at this present day and time.
2. Each class will travel in reverse (back in time).
3. Each class is 1 generation (20 years).
4. There will be a questionaire at the end of each segment.
5. Homework is due by the next class morning.
6. Homework shall be sent to projectusot@gmail.com
7. Video segments will be posted as inline or links to watch.

Class participation is greatly needed and appreciated. The format of the classes may change to improve the quality of our classes. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the class. You introduction can be as long or as short as you like. These courses are free yet if you would like to show a monetary gratitude, please go to our home website ( www.universalschoolofthought.org ) and scroll to the button of the screen, the donate button is located there. There will be a need to download certain "ebooks" which are free for certain class participation. If you are having any problems please contact any of our Universal Council Members, they will direct you to the help you need to be active and productive in our classes. Even though our instructors are proficient, yet none of us know everything, so we welcome interaction and correction in a respectful manner. It would be best to email the Instructor personnally and that allows the instructor to continue with class without interruptions and you still be heard. You do not have to agree with everything you read to get something from each class,and if you see a blantant error, please provide facts and proofs to eliminate belief replacing facts. 

Glad to have you here......

9/11/2014 8:45 pm  #3

How do you attened

9/11/2014 9:42 pm  #4

Peace and welcome ! You are in the right place. This is the classroom and above your original post is the description of this class along with the format of how this class will be operated. Take a moment and review the introduction and reply accordingly. A short introduction wold be great. This first class is an opportunity for us all to get to know the format and one another. Any questions are welcome.....Thank for joining us !

9/11/2014 10:24 pm  #5

Blessings All! 
My name is Jamillah known to most as LadyBey or BluBell...I am very excited to be interacting with you all here in this Universal Classroom. I love to learn and teach. I have taught yoga, health and wellness for 24 years. I have a BS in Health and Wellness and a Masters in Comparative Religion. My astrological make up: Aquarius, Sag, Libra...I am all about the Universal Family, learning/building, and harmony.... I look forward to getting to know all of you. Please never hesitate to ask or share anything with me. My email is : ladybeyconsulting@hotmail.com. 

Love and Illuminating Light
LadyBey~

Love & Illuminating Light~
LadyBey~
"In every book there are 99 lies and 1 truth, it is your duty to find the 1 truth"
Mary Elizabeth Lockett A.K.A. Nana~~ 

9/11/2014 10:39 pm  #6

Welcome Jamillah, glad you could make it............

LadyBey wrote:

Blessings All! 
My name is Jamillah known to most as LadyBey or BluBell...I am very excited to be interacting with you all here in this Universal Classroom. I love to learn and teach. I have taught yoga, health and wellness for 24 years. I have a BS in Health and Wellness and a Masters in Comparative Religion. My astrological make up: Aquarius, Sag, Libra...I am all about the Universal Family, learning/building, and harmony.... I look forward to getting to know all of you. Please never hesitate to ask or share anything with me. My email is : ladybeyconsulting@hotmail.com. 

Love and Illuminating Light
LadyBey~

9/11/2014 10:42 pm  #7

Welcome Jamillah, glad you could be here with us. Thanks for the brief introduction and we look forward to you adding on with the classes as well......

9/11/2014 10:51 pm  #8

Proud to be here and even more proud to "serve" ....at your service !!!

Love & Illuminating Light~
LadyBey~
"In every book there are 99 lies and 1 truth, it is your duty to find the 1 truth"
Mary Elizabeth Lockett A.K.A. Nana~~ 

9/11/2014 11:25 pm  #9

Derek Here

10/13/2014 1:29 pm  #10

This class will take a long break until the people utilize the forum more

Board footera