Universal School Of Thought

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2015 3:19 am  #1

FOLLOW UP

Peace Sister Jada

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me in regards to the upcoming event for Universal School of Thought and the commercial spots available on H.U.R.T.S. Radio.
After our conversation I have done much research to see what would be a good start to our families’ endeavors.
Ideally commercial spots are sold in direct correlation to the shows listeners/viewers. With that being said spots video and radio are sold in increments of 30, 60 and 120 seconds.  
U.S.O.T. would benefit from selling radio (blog talk) spots at $15 per month (weekly $5)
This may not seem like that much. However one must realize that vendors are looking to reach a specific and wide audience that we have yet to establish.
As for video, at this time a one-time fee of $25 for the months viewing would be good as video submission from providers would be at MOST 120 seconds. (NO MORE)

****Moving forward to the U.S.O.T. First Annual Conference July 2015 in Richmond Virginia***
At the time of our interaction we did not have a set location for our conference.
At this time we had not established if there was a budget for marketing
At this time we had not established if the conference and the location for rest would be in the same location
Because of these things we agreed that more information was needed to further our work.
Again I thank you sister for your assistance with these projects.

Warmest Regards
Dr. Jamillah El Bey
President of Marketing
U.S.O.T.  LLC

Love & Illuminating Light~
LadyBey~
"In every book there are 99 lies and 1 truth, it is your duty to find the 1 truth"
Mary Elizabeth Lockett A.K.A. Nana~~ 

Board footera